The End !

                                                        I must apologize over the blogs I have put up over the last week . They were hard to write down , but they must have been even harder to read . They had to see the light of day and am glad they have . It was a story that needed telling , especially if there were any people out there who couldn't quite get to grips with the gravity of its telling . It wasn't meant to offend , just to clarify a story that got maybe a bit unclear over the years . I never want anyone to be confused about it , I just want them to understand . He was never a victim , he was never a saint , and he accepted everything that was thrown at him as part of his understanding of what family can do to you .
                                                       This is the last time I shall speak of his story , he would want it to be that way . I am sure all he wants is peace now , so I will grant him his wish , and I hope others will too !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !