Doubt Can Give you a Second Chance !

                                                                  Alright , its taken a few hours , but the agitation has left me . It has also left me feeling a bit drained , but being the soldier I am I will continue . I WILL CONTINUE !
                                                                  So there you are minding your own business and someone says to you there's something seriously wrong with the way you approach things . Not being one to back down from a criticism or an accusation , I reply please expand on that and elaborate if you will . He complains that I write blogs for the shock factor , he also says he's indifferent to its content . I am trying to get to grips with where he is actually going with this , and say that if you can't be constructive about your moaning and criticisms I will just have to stop giving you my attention .
                                                                 You see , I always have time for banter and the fulfilling art of conversation . It really opens your eyes and ears to another's understanding of you and your habits . I love the fact that people and friends can be so objective about you , while never really knowing you deeply or passionately . Its so easy to form opinions from a base line of ignorance , get to know me and then you'll really have something to talk about . These are the arguments and reactions this conversation took . I wasn't defending myself , no not at all , I was merely playing with the idea of his opinions having some meaning .
                                                                 To invent a cause or a strategy that's worth your time and patience , is like jumping into an ocean of optimism only to find no way to resurface . People are strange you see , they don't always have your best interests at heart . They can at times be downright destructive of your best efforts to make sense of a situation .I do realize when starting on any journey its always right and necessary to see things from a completely different perspective , it can give you an out , and it can give you room for manoeuver . No point in being too tight on what's allowed and what's not .
                                                                  I looked upon this critic of mine with utter malice , as I was beginning to understand exactly what was afoot . You see this critic was no stranger at all , he was in fact my deepest desire to please . He was that person who wanted to be noticed , and by disparaging me , he was in fact giving me so much positive energy that I almost missed his identity .
                                                                  We all get lost in ourselves sometimes , and that's good for you . It gives you a chance to re assess and reposition yourself . It  also creates doubt , and to be honest doubt has  been my constant companion throughout my life  . It can prove you right , and it can also

prove you wrong . Doubt can give you a second chance !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

A Ghost in my Machine !