Starting Somewhere .

                                                               Are you one of those people who buys into fashion and its trends ? Are you one of those people who wait for the Autumn/Summer collection ? Are you influenced by celebrity fashion , so much so everything you look for in a garment has to be already out there and fashionable ? Or are you just of the opinion , if it looks good I'll wear it , no matter what year it was presented to the world ?
                                                              It saddens me to say though , looking at the way people wear their clothes , imagination is certainly not one of their best attributes . I know we are just coming out of the winter , and when its cold you hardly want to take your clothes off and change at all . But you have to be seen to make the effort , even if you couldn't be bothered .
                                                             Today was a very sunny day in my world , I was out in the garden preparing for spring/summer . The garden furniture came out , everything was cleaned and washed down , with a promise of warm things to come . I always do these things early , I have the time and spring/summer is always on the top of my  favourite list . I cannot be anything but optimistic during this time , you see I can see buds forming everywhere . Leaves are appearing where there were only dry branches two weeks ago , and you're wondering what that has to do with my previous two paragraphs .The answer is mainly nothing at all ! But we all have to start somewhere , don't we ?
                                                      Be Kind I'm Kinda Tired !
                                                           
                                                         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

A Ghost in my Machine !