Mastering Reverse Psychology !

                                                                 Happy Sunday to everyone ! Its been a long week , I hope you all had good things to speak about and develop . Try not to hold in your excitement too much , just let it out and if you have something to laugh or shout about , don't be worried about that person standing or sitting next to you , who is gonna jump the minute you let go . They will probably join in with your celebration .
                                                                When I write these things I suppose its hard for people close to me to think that maybe I am speaking about them . Nothing could be further from the truth , but you see because its me and they really do know the way I think , everything at times can get lost in translation . Ninety nine percent of the time I generalize , and then there's that one percent where I am directing something at someone or something . And normally its in response to some action or inaction that inadvertently involved me . So there's my explanation of sorts about some of the ways I think , maybe it will let you understand where I come from a little easier .
                                                              Like for example , this is one of my favourites , why ? Because its so true . Now as soon as you read this just think and ask yourself how true it is , then you'll understand why I said it ok ? Here We Go " Why when you ask people not to push that red button on the wall , they can't help themselves , and push it even though you advised them not to " ? Its called the human condition , so logically if you want someone not to push that red button , simple , just ask them to push it . They will then consider it more carefully , than when they were told not to . It happens all the time with children , the very thing you tell not to do , they do it , even though they know there will be consequences . Reverse Psychology , you just have to try and master it !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

A Ghost in my Machine !