At What Expense ? We will Entertain You !

                                                               So you've probably read my previous blog , and have probably decided that you're gonna make a big effort to be occupied this week .
                                                               Lets talk about something that has been on my mind for a while . You see I've been examining the things that fill my week .  You should try it , I have found that there is something underhanded and even contrived going on . Its like , someone wants to keep you busy , someone wants your attention on anything other than the things you should be thinking about .
                                                              Someone or some group of people want to keep you entertained all the time . Think about it , ok there are times when you're seriously busy , when that being busy subsides what do you do ? What is it for you ? Your phone ? Your Laptop ?Your Playstation , X-box , do you see where I am going with this ? There's a great effort being made to keep you away from the things that matter . I don't think for one minute it is some sort of co-incidence that over the last few years communication between people has decreased enormously .Try it out , next time you're on a bus , train , in a restaurant , check out what's happening around you . Everyone will either have their ear-phones in , or downloading the latest app to keep them more entertained than before . At one stage I wouldn't have taken any notice of it , but there will be serious repercussions . Even language has suffered , nobody knows how to spell anymore .
                                                              Yes I understand progress , yes I understand going forward , but F.F.S. at what expense ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !