Something Silly Making your Day !

                                                              After Chelsea being dumped out of  Europe last night I needed a small pick me up today , and I wasn't let down . It just goes to show you that some things and people will never fail to inspire you .
                                                             So there I was doing a little shopping , to be honest I went to our local shop for cigarettes . I walked into the shop and was confronted by absolute ..............I don't really know how to explain this but I'll try my best , madness , small town behaviour , but always entertaining banter . There were these two lovely elderly ladies , and they were talking loudly to each other , so it wasn't difficult to get the gist of things they were talking about . It started with the usual how are yis , you're looking incredibly well for someone in your eighties , and general chatting . Then the younger of the two asked the other lady when was her birthday , to which she replied not for another three months . Alright then she said I'm gonna buy you a birthday card today just in case I don't see you . The shop erupted in laughter , how something silly can sometimes make your day !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !