So On We Go !

                                                            I have so many things flying around inside my head , at times its so difficult to make head nor tail of them . You just for one minute think you are on to something then its gone . I really should think about writing things down to remind me , don't you think ? What even makes it worse is that my typewriting skills are so much slower than my brain . So you'll have to bear with me today , God only knows whats gonna make it on to this page . But don't get alarmed , as I know you are all prone to , I will take something to calm this speedy brain down . Don't worry it won't be anything that dulls my senses , there is not enough chemicals in the world to do that . So on we go !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !