First Day !

                                                          My first morning , God how how strange I felt , I was alone in this vast  melting pot of different cultures when I first arrived .Immediately I was shown the ropes , how to hold a serving tray , and more importantly dining room and bedroom service etiquette .I was like the proverbial fish out of water .
                                                          While serving breakfasts and dinners to guests in their bedrooms ,you really learn quite fast what and what's not expected of you , But there were some very very funny moments too .
                                                          Like the time when this dignitary From Chad came to the hotel with his own private secretary. We got him into his room , and then his secretary into her room . A really beautiful woman ,she was dark skinned , wore very high heels and had very beautiful eyes .Now to understand me a little bit , you've got to understand I was still basically a virgin, and very inexperienced in matters of the flesh . To say I was very slow on the uptake would be an understatement . I was still only a teenager for Gods sake ! Don't get me wrong , I knew what all my equipment could do , and wanted to do its just I hadn't really done it yet ! And it was very difficult to find someone to do it with . Remember I lived with my parents before I left , so again privacy was always at a minimum.
                                                         Getting back to this beautiful lady from Chad , she kinda surprised and stunned me a little .In her bedroom we were alone ,never been in this kinda situation before , in an actual BEDROOM , someone else's BEDROOM , I felt very vulnerable and open to any offers that might come my way .The bed had one of these contraptions attached , when a 5 franc piece was inserted in the slot on the bed , the bed would vibrate .She was completely at my mercy when she lay on the bed , she asked me to join her , and I did . We lay there for what seemed like hours until the time ran out . I'll never know for the life of me whether she was playing with me , or she had something else in mind . But when it was all over , she kissed me sweetly on the cheek , gave me a ten franc tip and said she had not spent a more pleasant and enjoyable time in bed in a long time . I felt flattered but disappointed .
                                                         Was I going to remain a virgin forever ? I hoped not !
View from Bedroom Overlooking Lake Geneva !

The Bedroom !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

A Ghost in my Machine !