These People I Represent are ALIENS !

Every one A LYING BASTARD !
                                                             Well Barack how do you feel about the fact that I have taken over the mantle with regard to Syria and their continuous problems ? To be honest Vlad I was wondering myself when and not if you were going to get involved . I mean we have fucked up so much over there , and the blame as always is thrown straight at me . You do understand that my advisers have advised me very badly , and I now get the suspicion that somebody wants to take me out . Yes , these are the things that we have to put up with , but to be honest I'm amazed that you and those imbeciles you represent are still alive . Now what and who would you be referring to Vlad ? The Rothschilds and the Rockefeller's of course , sure there the same people that have put you in so much bother , I mean anyone can see that . They have always only had one mission in life , and as we all know that was to control the monetary systems throughout the world via their own banking system . But what really intrigues me is the relationship between you and Netanyahu . Whats the story there Barack ? Well Vlad as you know after the second world war ended we had to put the surviving Jews somewhere . And after lengthy conversations and plans , the U.N decided in their wisdom to take 53% of Palestine and give it to the Jews . It seemed like a good plan , as the Palestinians were dirty people and were always fighting among themselves . So they took their eyes off the ball and lo and behold Israel was founded . I don't think its as simple as that now Barack , there are too many anomalies surrounding that handover . Firstly the Palestinians weren't even consulted about it , its no wonder whenever they get the opportunity to vent their collective anger they do what any normal human being fighting for their freedom and country would do . Look at yourselves for instance , GENOCIDE ? Genocide is a word that goes hand in hand with everygovernment your country has put forward . Take the Native  Amercicans for instance , how do you explain that GENOCIDE away ? How do you explain wiping out a complete race of people and celebrate that same GENOCIDE  year in and year out on thanksgiving . Who are you giving
MURDERERS !



OLD FRIENDS !
thanks to , the so called Founding Fathers who slaughtered their way into American history ? If so that explains some of your actions to date , it doesn't give those actions an acceptable slant , what it does do though is explain your countries hunger for power , control , and the greed that eats away at your lives daily . Now holdon a minute Vlad , you would think that you  and your fellow Russians had nothing to hide and were the angels of this conversation . Far from it methinks . Sure most of your presidents were either alcoholics or control freaks . Now stop right there Barack , we canall play the blame game , just look at that little asshole George W who was himself responsble for all of those killings in Iraq under the premise of him stating that they had nuclear weapons . No such thing Barack , he lied to the American people just like you are lying to them now . I mean you owe one of the members of B.RI.C.S , China , EIGHTEEN TRILLION DOLLARS . I mean what the f... ? I have had enough Vlad , the pressure is just too much , I have to go . I wish I could stay longer , but as you know everyone is listening and watching and expecting miracles every time I open my mouth . Privately you have all of my support , but politically and for the sake of expediency I have to do what I am being told to do . These people who I represent are fucking ALIENS .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

Breaking News ! Courtesy of Alternative News Service !