Entertaining two young Ladies !

                                                           You have obviously noticed that I haven't been blogging over the last few days ? Well there's a very good reason for that . Its not that I've been unwell or anything like that , put very simply , I have been entertaining two young ladies with my wife . The ladies involved are my two grandchildren , aged eleven and three . I haven't had a minute for the last 3 days and that's the reason .
                                                           I am physically , emotionally , and psychologically wrecked , and it will take a few days to get back to myself  . So in the meantime accept the reason for my absence , and normal transmissions will resume as soon as possible .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

Breaking News ! Courtesy of Alternative News Service !