W.T.F is Civilized about F.G.M ?

                                                            And now for something completely different from what I usually speak about . Normally I would speak about what is typically on the front pages of newspapers , or maybe that's hidden from you by newspapers . And most of the time it would involve people being sinned against by huge corporations . But I would like to share with you some information , though extremely important , but nevertheless has really not seen the light of day .
                                                            I'd like to introduce to you a pillar of the African Community , a certain Mr. Yahya Abdul-Aziz Jemus Junkung Jammeh , who just happens to be the President of Gambia .And for the last 22 YEARS he has been consulting the Koran to see if there was any mention FOR the legitimacy of FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION to be carried out on girls aged from four years to puberty . 22 YEARS it has taken him to realize that it was never written about in the Holy Book , 22 FU..... YEARS .
                                                            I suppose its a step in the right direction , as there are many other countries around the world who still practice this evil , savage mutilation . I mean do these people even read their Holy Books , or is it just an easy way out for some who never cared in the first place ? I know what my feelings on the subject are , and here is certainly not the proper forum for them .
                                                            So in this mire we call civilization , spare a thought for the millions upon millions who have had to suffer the trauma , as well as the personal shame of FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION , and answer me this , What the F... is Civilized about F.G.M ?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !