A Successful Henwatch Family Christmas !

                                                            I just know you are all lying on the armchairs watching some movie or soap , having survived another Christmas . Its worth saying from my point of view that this was the best Christmas I have had in years . We had our son and his partner for Christmas dinner , and it went off great .
                                                           On Stephen's Day we had our other son , his wife and their two great girls for dinner and a sleep over . We sang our lungs out on the karaoke . My daughter in law and I went through the Erasure hits like epsom salts . I didn't think we'd manage it but we did . Nice one Lisa .
                                                          Today we had my daughter , her husband , the three boys and Lily for dinner . An amazing day was made even more amazing as I got loads of kisses off Lily . Now normally she is not one to throw around kisses , so today was kinda special  . I made one of my famous / infamous curries , and to be honest there wasn't a bit left over . So a great day was had by all .
                                                          All in all the henwatch family Christmas was a great success . Everybody was gifted with what they expected for Christmas , so there was not one person who was disappointed . Isn't that a nice way to bring  an end to Christmas celebrations ? Thank you everybody who made it possible , without whose efforts , maybe things wouldn't have gone off as well as they did . Its kinda nice when people make an effort , it goes a long long way !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !