Happy Christmas Maro !


                                                                       Do you know something ? While wishing every friend and foe a happy Christmas , sometimes we lessen the importance of the very person who has been standing next to you for the previous 364 days of the year . Never ignored , but sometimes taken for granted . We are all very guilty of that sometimes and at times such as Christmas and anniversaries its kinda unforgivable . The other day because my wife seen that I was so caught up trying to get things together , you'll never believe what she did . She actually bought TWO Christmas cards , one from her to me , and the other FROM ME TO HER . Its the first time that has ever happened , and to be honest I was blown away . Normally cards of any description are sacred and inexcusable when forgotten , but this time she knew and realized I was up to my eyes in it .
                                                                      Catherine is the love of my life , always has been since we were thirteen years old , and I would not be the person I am , good or bad , without her . So if you are wondering what it is that makes you want to get up in the morning , just look sideways , you'll never need to know anything else .
                                                                      Happy Christmas Maro XOXOX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !