Immeasurable !

                                                           Today is Saturday , it didn't start off too well , but it has picked up and I can honestly say it can only get better . I have my wonderful wife to guide me as always , ans if I was to say that she is a prize among women I would only be barely touching the surface . She knows me in and out , she berates me when I need berating . But she always gives me direction , when sometimes that direction eludes me . She allows me to be who I am , and never criticizes my choices in life . She may not like some of my choices , but she supports me when I need supporting .
                                                          Did I tell you we know each other since we were thirteen years old ? Did I tell you she was my first girlfriend proper ? Did I tell you she is the light of my life and that I can never tell her that too many times ? Did I ever tell you that the word bitch was designed for her liking ? Well it was , and I would not have it any other way . You see I love bitches and bitching , and in this family Lord we get enough of it . But as a certain Kenny Everett would have said " That its  done all in the best possible Taste "
                                                         Thanks to her , life has been made easy . She is never complicated , she says it as it is , and never suffers fools gladly . You could ask my children and they would tell you the same , she is a remarkable woman . She would never let you say it , but she keeps shit together ! She will never be out-bitched , and her true honesty is a lesson to others particularly myself . I have never doubted her once , not once . Her contribution to my happiness and sanity is immeasurable , and I thank her for it .
                                                        She will be embarrassed that I have done this , and I will suffer the wrath of her tongue . I can handle that , I always have and I always will !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !