One V/Good Prediction !

                                                    Good evening , I hope your day was productive as well as relaxing . At this stage if you read one of my previous blogs today , you will realize my prediction for a 2-0 win for Chelsea over Spurs came to pass . And to make things even better Liverpool beat Manchester City . Now if you are not a football aficionado like myself , just ignore this blog , but join me in my little bit of happiness . Tell me about yours and I will support you !
                                                   Enjoy the rest of your evening , I know I will .
Chelsea 2 -  0 Spurs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

A Ghost in my Machine !