Here We Go !

                                                                  Yesterday I was rooting through my drawers , and lo and behold you'll never guess what I found ! I found a script I forgot I had written a long long time ago , when I had delusions of writing a book . Bear with me on this , as it was a work in progress , so don't expect too much . But because it was found , I take it , it was screaming out to be read . That's my interpretation and am sticking with it ok ? There will be some stories I have written before that will be mentioned , but this was written when I was a lot younger . So read it from that point of view and not as an exercise in criticism . Here we go !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !