Introductions Part 1 .

                                                            I arrived in Geneva in June '72 , what a great year this was going to be .I had it all planned I was going to see the world and how the other half lived . What made it better was the fact I had an apartment to live as part of the job deal on arrival . So no hassles about looking for accommodation .
                                                           Let me first give you a little description of myself , so you'll understand more about my make up and personality . I had progressed from the neatness of being a mod during the sixties , to being a moddish hippy in the early seventies .My hair was long , very long half way down my back , I had a beard , well it was nearly a beard , well I was only 19 for f.... sake .I was in love with myself , you're probably saying to yourself conceited bas.... , but being me I was the only person who could bear loving me . I had no time for distractions , but Switzerland was going to teach me about distractions and there were going to be plenty of them .
                                                           I arrived at the hotel bags in hand , and introduced myself to everybody trying to look calm and collected . They seen through my nervousness straight away . We got down to business straight away and I met the Director General Adjoint of the hotel a Mr. Guy Frey who later would turn out to be a very good friend and confidante .He showed me the hotel , introduced me into the room service dept. where I would be working , and told me exactly what was expected of me .I was buzzing , really impressed and I told him so .He said something to me that I will always appreciate and remember , he said " Chris , you can be anything you want to be , if you want it bad enough . Be a good worker and I'll be a good employer and we will get on ok " I promised to myself and him that instant that I would never let him or myself down .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !