Such A Private Person !

                                                          Since sharing with you all the celebrity that is me yesterday , I have been inundated with thousands of autograph and interview requests . But since I am such a private person , and the whole idea of celebrity brings tears to my eyes , I seriously have to decline all the said requests . I understand the disappointment this will cause , but as it stands I no longer crave or welcome such requests . I will now go back into the shell that I protect vociferously , never to emerge only on special occasions when required . These occasions will be special in that it will always be my decision to make them happen , and especially not by private demands . This part of my character I will protect at all costs , because as you know what happens to people who relish the limelight , they simply manufacture stories , and will do anything to promote themselves . You see I have such a devoted readership , that I don't need to bow down to tho

se sort of tactics just to make a point . No I will always be available and so easily accessible , and that's the way it should be . No need for appointments , no need for delays , I am here for your convenience .

                                                  Yours in Anticipation.......................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

A Ghost in my Machine !