Zooming past your Door !

                                                         I have taken down my mountain bike , I have just had the wheels pumped up , and I'm ready to go . A journey that would take normally five minutes , has taken fifteen . Now in the whole scheme of things , its maybe not too important , but today I have made a commitment to that bike , that I will ride it and love it even though my ass might fall apart . These are the things in life you just have to do . There are no excuses now , its time for Lance (Henwatch) Armstrong to make a comeback . Keep an eye out for me , I will be the one zooming past your door with all my tags attached . I will be promoting world peace , more use of the condom , and my own little favourite Give a Dog A Bone . So if there is anyone out there that needs promotion , just send me your details . My wife will be only too happy to process
all the applications and will inform you of our decision as soon as possible . The charge for such promotion will be high , given the very public profile of myself . But just remember its all in a good cause !  ME ! And thats not a medical term , it means me , I , myself . Got it ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !