Past and Present !

                                                     Man oh man what a week ! I mean with all this good weather you just have to take advantage , don't you ? Well I did and the gardens are looking spiffing even if you didn't need to know . I mean its still only April and you kinda get fooled into believing the summer has arrived . Nature can have a real messed up sense of humour , because when I looked at the forecast , rain showers and even frost is expected . Don't blame me , I just seem to think because of how warm it is at the moment , that everything needs getting ready like yesterday . All the fencing has been painted , the back and front doors painted , what am I going to do now everything has been done ?I am going to make myself redundant real soon , and the prospect is daunting , really daunting . Anyone out there need a sixty plus teenager to paint their garden furniture ? Well send all replies to the re-incarnation society , they have all of my details , past and present !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !