Just Spare A Thought !

                                                          After a lot of nonsense , things have kinda settled down . My demeanor has changed , my mood has certainly changed , and to be honest its getting very comfortable for me at the moment . So comfortable in fact that I feel I need to talk to someone regarding these changes . You see I am not one for changing easily . When I get a thought or an idea in my head , most of the time I like to expand on that thought , and make it more attractive and maybe more feasible . Sometimes you've got to understand , that thoughts and the expansion of them are what is necessary for us all to thrive . I mean where would we be without a simple thought ? I mean how would Leonardo Da Vinci have got on without a thought , and maybe a second one for that matter . Without a second thought The Mona Lisa would probably be smiling . Without that use of thought he wouldn't have generated as much interest during the Italian Renaissance .
                                                       So the message is very clear , that to have any success in any area of your life you need to dig deep sometimes . You need to scower your brain and find that little thought that should bring everything together . I know you are probably saying to yourselves , well to exist we must give a little thought to things sometimes . Yes we do ! But have you not ever been in a situation where someone just does something without so much as a by your leave ? Or have you ever tried to do something and said to your yourself , now with a little more thought maybe I could have done a better job ? Of course you have .
                                                     So the next time you are endeavouring to build that Ark out in your back garden , or you are trying to make sense of some instructions in a how to build kit , just stop for a minute and spare a thought for the pieces that are going to be left over on the floor when you finish putting that washing machine back together . Just spare a thought !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !