All I really want is Peace !

                                                      Every time I feel I am just about to lose interest in my blogging , you the people who read these rants of mine , astonish me by sending me comments and good will messages . That to me is very very encouraging , as you know well yourselves , that talking to yourself can be less than positive . There are times I can just run off and write to my hearts content , not necessarily making good sense , but as I develop the story or anecdote , it all comes together after a while . So if there are times some of my stuff seems a little confusing , don't worry too much about it , its probably not making much sense to me neither .
                                                     You see this is what I mean , I just intended to explain away some of my idiosyncrasies , and here I am now going full steam ahead into the narrative . I actually surprise myself at times , reading back on something I have written , I suddenly see the message that was being transmitted in the first place . Its crazy how the mind works , its a particularly mischievous organ . It doesn't rely on the norm , it actually can behave in an all too abnormal way . It can astound you , it can enlighten you , it can make you deliriously happy , but it can also make you depressingly sad . Thank you mind , for keeping me far away from the latter .      
                                                    So there you are , another avenue on the road to understanding the mind of an individual . I truly love expression , I truly want to devour definition , and I truly want to be associated with all that is good in this world . I want to understand , I want to make shape of things that may be misshapen . All I really want is peace !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !