Bob's Your Uncle !

                                                              So now you know that I am available to write on weddings , communions , christenings and bar mitzvah's and the like , it should be very obvious now that I am in the market to write on your behalf . That doesn't mean as a ghost writer or something as important as your life story , no , it simply means that if you need some prose to get you out of a corner well I'm your man . I mean we can be secretive about this if you like , the details don't really matter to me , just that I get paid at the end of it all . It would be like having your own personal grief/happiness counselor available to you at your beck and call . Sounds good ? Well you know where to contact me if there is anything you may require . I will be fast with my replies , and I promise same day satisfaction . You simply give me the subject you want me to write on your behalf , and Bob's your uncle ! Do me a favour though , you can pass this blog on , but try and be just a little discrete , I don't want anybody misunderstanding my intentions or the reason for my involvement . Ok ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !