Wish me Luck !

                                                       Where do your brightest ideas come from ? What is it that prompts you into writing or doing a specific thing ? How do the sentences that make up a blog , a song , or even a comment come from ? It comes from you , simple , it comes from you . You see without you I would probably still be talking to myself , and by doing this I can still talk to myself and not feel guilty about it . So you need  to be commended and thanked for your input and appreciation .
                                                      Its at times like this that you can stand back and just look at different ways of approaching things . You don't always get the best from yourself by using the same old ways you have always used . Sometimes you just need a different approach , a fresh perspective , because if something is broke , fix it .
                                                     That brings me to the reason for my writing here this evening . I earlier wrote a blog for two of my friends who are getting married tomorrow . She has left for the hotel , and will probably be getting everything organized for her guests tomorrow . Which means I will be very quiet tomorrow , but I will fill you in on all the happenings probably on Saturday . And if I am lucky to have taken some decent photo's , I might just share one or two .Wish me luck !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !