Rubbing Shoulders with the Illuminati !

                                                           And now for something completely different ! I think its time we all started to behave in an outrageous out of character type manner . Sounds good ? You know like for instance , if you have never been one to be outgoing or maybe just a little bit naughty , go frighten the life out of your family and friends with a f... you attitude . I don't mean in a nasty way , but rather in a mischievous or couldn't care less way . You'll really have the neighbours and of course your family talking like parakeets . Don't you just really want that to happen , don't you want to give them a kick up the ass in expecting you to be that person who never socializes or just sits there without any inclusion in anything . Wouldn't it be a little funny just to see their faces drop at the character change they are just witnessing ? Do it . Do it now before you change your mind .
                                                         Imagine , you may just like the new liberated you . The time has come for all free thinking individuals to break away from their prison of boredom , and become an acting part of this human comedy called life . Its time to provoke , its time to reach out to like minded people and start your own club / group . Its just a matter of advertising , go on the net and promote yourselves , take to the streets screaming of your liberation . Attend an ac/dc concert , get your minds blown away . Do it for the sake of your salvation , because the alternative to this , is to languish in a sea of apathy . You will become old before your time . Old is ok , I am old , and it doesn't bother me . I mean where do you think I get all these ideas from ? Its not from sitting on my ass looking at the face of a computer and writing to someone I've never met before . Noooo , its from mixing with the underworld . Its from rubbing shoulders with the Illuminati , and its from sleeping with the enemy . You don't get ideas like mine being locked away staring at four walls waiting for someone to come home to make my day . Noooo , I make my own day , and so should you !


A Parakeet !

Illuminati Followers !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !