You Have Been Warned !

                                                      Ah , from the response I got from yesterdays blog , the one about re-incarnation I can see it has stirred up some thought with you all . Well to be honest that was exactly my intention . You see a lot of despondency out there , and there is very little to be jumping up and down about is there ? So in the nature of positivity , I wrote that blog specifically if you have ever questioned your spiritual future . It was meant to be honest and entirely my feelings in relation to the subject . But since becoming of that view , it has made a lot more sense to me than what has been driven down our throats since we were children . I mean how can you trust a religion that keeps moving the goal posts ? Especially if you go back far enough , the catholic church were advocates of re-incarnation anyway . But to suit Constantine and the early Christians , re-incarnation and the mere thinking of it became outlawed punishable by death . How can you believe such hypocrisy , when a lot of the so called Christian festivals were either stolen from paganism , or watered down to suit certain parties .
                                                     And so in saying all that , and the gift of choice in what I choose to believe , I am advocating the start of the re-incarnation party .  You are all welcome to join , just send off your annual subscription of 999.99 euro to the above address . You will be sent a signed picture of myself in a previous life , to which you can idolize and pray . Oh I do apologize , I wasn't meant to say that , this early into the initiation procedure . Lets just say we will talk about the subscription at a later date . But just remember , you don't get this sort of commitment to you for nothing . My time is precious , and the building of a monument or shrine is going to cost millions , so you have been warned .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !