Pleading the Fifth !

                                                           First and foremost let me just say how much I enjoy writing these blogs . It gives me the freedom to fantasize and abuse those who need abusing . There are too many issues out there that need highlighting , and to be honest sometimes I am left bewildered by some of the issues that are passed over . I am simply writing from experience , and you will know instantly that the given subject is either fact , fiction , or utter twaddle . So don't be fooled as is often the case , by thinking I am being over critical . I am never over critical , in fact the opposite would be the case . If I don't have enough information or relevant facts I will suddenly go off into the trees and dream up enough scandalous detail the subject warrants .
                                                          That is not to say I would be libelous , no , I would just plead the fifth and claim either loss of memory or a sharp decline in my mental state . Enough people of note have gotten away with that one , so what's to stop me from pleading the fifth ?
                                                       

                                                         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !