The Power of Thought !

                                                            I am racking my brains here , and nothing is coming out . Its like someone has put a anti virus block of my cognitive abilities . This must have happened as I was sleeping last night , there's no other explanation . I didn't really sleep too well , and I am not one who remembers their dreams often . I only remember the ones that can wake me from my slumber . My wife on the other hand explained to me her dream this morning . She was whimpering at one stage so I kinda woke her from her dream . She explained she was on top of a very high wall and was just about to plummet to her death when I saved her . Now that's what husbands are for , no more no less .Of course there are other things they are good for , but this being a public blog , needless to say we wont go talk about that .
                                                           And there was I thinking I had nothing to say , sometimes your power of thought just surprises you don't you think ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !