Try Me !

                                                     Just try me ! Just listen to what your heart says and try me . I am a simple person of little expectation who thrives on communication . Leave all of your inhibitions in a room that is well guarded and try me . There is no reason for you to be skeptical , there is no reason for you not to be able to open your heart and mind to everyone else . They won't judge you , I won't judge you , the only one you should worry about judging you is yourself . You see you are your own worst and stiffest critic unfortunately , but don't worry too much because that's the way we all are , and there's nothing new about it .
                                                    Some people just take themselves too seriously unfortunately , and it can stop them being nice people . I did it for long enough , I mean everything to me was an arduous task , it was always a struggle because I took myself and others too seriously . Often a mistake
,because you put yourself in a very tight corner , and its difficult to get out of it . You get so worried about how others perceive you , and you always have to appear in control and unflappable . And as we all know its so difficult to keep up that pretence , it restricts you from just enjoying your life .
                                                   We all create barriers and walls that can be a right bitch to break down , and we live with them for so long that they become part of our nature . Its a nature that is not healthy , it can strangle your natural development . It can prevent you from having true friends , it can also cause you to be very critical and nervous of other people's intentions , but most importantly it can make you very unsure of your own .
                                                   With all this said , maybe there comes a time when certain things and people just don't bother you anymore ? Call it maturity , call it progression , but there will come a time when all you want is peace in your life . And when that reality hits you square in the face its time to take heed and take stock of your life . I mean time is endless , but yours isn't ! So just try me !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !