She is our Friend !

                                                            I just had my dog all over me like a rash wanting to go out and play . I told her I was busy writing a blog , she wasn't too impressed . I then told her that I would mention her in it and she seemed a little bit more receptive to my ignoring her . Its very difficult to ignore a dog , they annoy you into running after them . They plan stuff you are not privy too , until its done . They steal the limelight when entertaining people , and they get you to clean up after them . Like W.T.F.?
                                                           Every afternoon her friends call round to see if she is coming out to play . I have heard myself saying to my wife recently , that the dog has more friends than I do . Which is fairly accurate , as the whole street wants her to entertain them on the green as she runs this way and that after her most prized possession , her ball .
                                                          This dog is no ordinary dog , she was rescued from the Kildare Animal Foundation four years ago . She and her brothers and sisters were left abandoned outside of their grounds . And as our beloved Lulu had just died prematurely , it was always our intent to go rescue a little lady . And a little lady she was , note the use of past tense when I said that . She is now a full blooded attention seeking mischievous bundle of trouble . Its hard not to like her , she gives a multitude of things to you , that you never thought possible . She is our friend , and her name is Lucy , and she'll love the fact I've written about her . I'll tell her later , I think its time to entertain the neighbours Lucy.................. lets go !
Lucy !
Lulu r.i.p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !