Yours Without Malice !

                                                           You ask an apple how it grows , and he will tell you no one knows , You ask again , he won't explain , You see young man we're all the same . These are the words of wisdom that befalls anyone who tries to be at one with the universe . The scientists will explain away the ins an outs of the growth process , but to you and me growing apples will always be a mystery . You want to understand how all life begins , you want an understanding of what makes us , us . To over simplify life would be a gross insult to science , but in doing so you will encourage the wrath of the people who live their lives explaining these things away . You see its their bag , its their way of showing you how superior they feel . Sometimes its just easier to say to yourself , to enjoy the apple will suffice . I need no explanation of its history or its origins . The fact that it pleases me is enough to ward off some senseless worrying about how we evolved and how this apple appeared from a seed . I will take that luscious apple in my hand , and I will bury my teeth in its fragile skin , I will swallow its juice and whats more is that I will enjoy every minute of it . I will feel no guilt in ending its fruitful life , I will merely think about its passing as I would think of it making me happy .
                                                         When you enjoy the fruits of our existence , sometimes you just need to sit back and respect how difficult it was for whatever said object of your desire , and how it got here in the first place . You don't need to understand the science of it all , because for us that doesn't matter . You just need to appreciate  its beauty .

 You see its so very easy to take things for granted , especially food . I mean if there weren't people to produce said food we would have a starvation problem . From a very young child I was made to appreciate food , and in some cases the reason was because of its scarcity . That would certainly make you appreciate it , but no , I have another reason for this appreciation . If you are eating meat or fish or even chicken , what you have to consider is the journey that meat took to get to your table . It was prepared for you so you could cook it and enjoy it . So the very least you should do is make sure that you prepare it well , and when you sit down to eat it , take your time , and don't consume it like a savage .
                                                        
                                                         Yours Without Malice !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !