Night Night Puppies !

                                                                  We have now moved from the sitting room to the bedroom , its story time . My wife starts to tell them a story when they both say in unison , you always tell us stories nanny , we want grandad to tell us one this time . And here was I thinking I could sneak off downstairs to escape , no such luck . Alright you two little rug rats , whats it to be ? My wife very importantly reminds me not to wind them up with something outrageous , we want them to sleep quietly and not have crazy little dreams . I take the advice on board , just like the agreeable husband I am and begin the story .
                                                                  Once upon a time ................. to which the response was and said in perfect harmony " We don't want fairy-tales grandad like Sleeping beauty , or Rapunzel , no we want something different " .Oh I see its like that is it , let me rattle my brain and suddenly I was in story teller mode .
                                                                 There was this Leprechaun and he lived in the woods in Termonfeckin , and had been living there since he could ever remember . His Name was Peadar the Piper , but the sad thing about Peadar was that he lived all alone in these woods . He was growing tired of his solitude so he decided he would contact some other Leprechauns to see if he could make friends with them . And how was he going to contact them grandad ? Did he have a mobile phone or something ?I replied , have you ever seen a Leprechaun with a mobile phone ? No I didn't think so , so please let me continue . The Leprechauns in Termonfeckin have this special magical way of contacting other Leprechauns , they cup their hands together and say in a whispering voice " Billy-Bong Nowhere , Billy-Bong Go "  to make contact . Really grandad ? Really says I . And so he contacted the Leprechauns in Mayo to see if he would go and visit them . They agreed , so a plan was made
The Leprechaun Woods of Termonfeckin !

.
                                                                He would have to have transport , so he built himself a magical horse-and cart . One that goes Whoosh when it takes off grandad ? Exactly says I . He went to Mayo and found his long lost Leprechaun relatives , and you'll never believe who and what he saw there ? Tell me grandad tell me . He saw for the first time in his life Female Leprechauns , Lady one's . You're joking grandad ? Not a word says I . So he decided there and then to move all of his things lock stock and barrel to Mayo . And they all lived happily ever after .
                                                               So girls I said , when you are both going to sleep , close your eyes and count to three , and imagine you are in Peadar's wood in Termonfeckin and say " Billy-Bong Nowhere , Billy-Bong Go "  and if you've said it correctly and they have been listening , you might just strike up a conversation with the ;Leprechauns in Mayo . Night Night Puppies !                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !