Taking The Biscuit !

                                                             I'm sitting here minding my own business , as you do , and I get a message on my phone ! My wife is sitting next to me as usual , so I open the message . Hi Chris it said , your ironing needs doing , I have it ready for you , but it needs your attention .
                                                            Now I am not normally one to shirk away from my duties and chores , but getting texts from your wife about the state of my laundry , well I thought that just takes the biscuit ! So if you missed me these past THREE HOURS , thats what I was doing . She keeps me sane she does !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !