On My Way !

                                                   As is always the case on a Friday , my wife and I went shopping , well let me correct myself , my wife went shopping and I went to sleep in the car . After reading some of my book I correct myself , then went to sleep . OK ?
                                                   I was disturbed from my sleep by the ringing of my phone maybe one hour later , I am finished come collect me , I'll be at the usual spot , the other voice said at the end of the line , to which I answered " On my Way ".
                                                   Now the norm on Friday after shopping is a wee visit to KFC , and today was gonna be no different . Sat down and enjoyed our chicken with a cappuccino and a tea . During the meal I asked the hypothetical question , Imagine , you've been told that the end of the world is coming in maybe six hours , where would you like to have your last meal ? There is no escape from this eventuality , so relax , choose your restaurant , and make the booking .
                                                   We both just sat there thinking , my wife said Chapter One on Parnell Square , where we had visited previously and I've got to say the meal was exquisite . What would you have for your last meal I asked , she replied , "For starters Garlic mushrooms , and main course a well to medium fillet steak " . Fine I said , you're happy with that ? " Yes she replied ". Now how about you she asked ?
                                                   After great consideration , and much deliberation I said " My final meal is gonna be Chateaubriand from our favourite restaurant , Anna Livia , in Gumbet Turkey " To which she replied yes , yes , yes , I almost forgot about that , ok then that suits me too . Sorted ,
I thought to myself , this is how we should end our days ,  eating our favourite food at our favourite restaurant . Thank God for that , I thought there was going to be an argument !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !