Just Bear With Me !

                                                                          On a pissy day , all you want to do is relax and keep yourself  away from the damp . But there are other thing needing attention ! There's the usual run of the mill daytime things that look at you and say F.F.S. just clean me , just take a minute and give me the attention I deserve . And unfortunately my mind is saying there are more important things than your needing cleaning . You may ask yourself where the hell this is leading , and at this very moment I've asked myself the same question , and do you know there is no answer coming . Am still listening to MGMT , and maybe its their brand of music that has me a little confused . This is what happens when you have reached a peak , and you're trying your best to reach that peak again . With all the inspiration in the world , you're still at the mercy of your imagination , or lack of it .
                                                                          It is now early afternoon and am not impressed with myself ! I will remedy everything later on I promise . Just bear with me !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !