Passata !

                                                                 Have you ever had a day when everything you do , you do it as if you're on speed ?  Well my friends today I gave a great impression of speedy gonzalez ! The thing is there was no rush , I didn't have to be anywhere at a given time , and somehow there just wasn't enough hours in the day .  Even now I am writing this at breakneck speed , and I needn't tell you the mistakes are just multiplying as I go . No matter the auto spell will correct  everything .
                                                                I forgot to tell you all yesterday , I made the best meatball sauce I have ever made . The taste was just the biz , and thanks to a 59p carton of Passata from Aldi . This was the first time I tried it , and believe me it made all the difference . Just add mushrooms , onions , meatballs and a stroke of worcestershire sauce . Perfection !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !