A little Slice Of Paradise !

                                                        Well I changed my choice of music , MGMT were doin my head in , so I started listening to Empire of The Sun's album Ice on the Dune , a truly wonderful set of songs , and much more uplifting . Check it out you will enjoy !
                                                        Screw inspiration , who needs it ? Lets just roll along with what we have relied upon heretofore . You and your needs , your desires and your hopes for the future .
                                                        The time has come to stop crucifying yourself with guilt over this , and guilt over that . There will come a time in  your life when you say , whats the point ? Whatevers gonna happen , will happen no matter what you do . So its time to get on with your little slice of paradise , and F... the begrudgers .
                                                        Isn't it amazing how by listening to a certain piece of music , it can alter your train of thought ? It can also alter your very mood , now thats a powerful weapon . I used to listen to slit your wrists music years ago , and though a lot of the music had good lyrics and really good stories , well...............the music left a lot to be desired when it came to being uplifted . A lot of the time these tunes brought you down , and yes ok they made you think quite seriously , but now I've got to the stage where ok write a serious lyric , but in some shape of form , make it uplifting . You Know ?
                                                       With that in mind , I wish to apologize to Leonard Cohen & Celine Dion , because I had these two artists in mind while I was writing this piece . Now there's two real bummers !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !