" The Golden Few "

                                                         Where do we get our energy and purpose when all about us is in shit ? What makes us want to believe in each other after untold things have been done against us , and more importantly to us ? There's times I struggle just trying to find goodness in human beings , and you say why ? I say show me a person who has not been taken advantage of , show me someone who is without grief or sorrow . Show me someone who has not been stung by either friends or family . You know exactly what I'm talking about , you have experienced the wickedness of people , you have felt the pain of being let down . These are the ills of mankind and sometimes its hard to deal with such treachery .
                                                         We all have the capacity to hurt , we all have the capacity to cause untold anguish . But we also have the capacity to show compassion , to show grace , and to show that we are not just bloody animals ! Why is it  then that we as human beings have so few good friends ? Good friends I repeat . Yes we have acquaintances , people who hover in our world but who have no great say in our development as individuals . Token friends I call them , never to be used but always to be on the outside of true friendship . Not very important individuals in the great scheme of things , but who seem to be always there .
                                                         Then there are the " Golden Few ", who when beckoned will always be there , will always make themselves available without any great drama . Don't ask me how or why these great people come into our lives , but its always the same , you look , they're there , and nothing needs saying . Its a very clever piece of ingenuity , that when you are in some circumstances confused or unsure of something , these individuals actually point you in the right direction without any argument from ourselves . It actually takes some trust in someone else , for you to divulge or just hand over a piece of your life to them , so that they can help you with your difficulty . And never  , never is there any hidden agenda . Thats a friendship worth keeping ! Me personally , well I'd love to say I have many friends in this golden circle , alas there are too many flaws in the makeup of people that I find it extraordinarily difficult to allow anyone that close . To be honest , thats my flaw , and at my age I am going to find it too difficult to change .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !