You will Never breach this Bridge !

                                                       After yesterdays run on blog watching , I think its safe to assume it will get back to some sense of normality . Don't get me wrong I love the fact that people like other peoples blogs , and have interest in them . It kinda loses its mystery when no one , or very few want to get involved or even contribute a comment good or bad . Really I can take rejection , I can bear the hurt of criticism , and am thick skinned when it comes to a body not even understanding what I've written . So come on you mysterious ghosts who troll but never announce yourselves , give me your best shot . You will never breach this bridge !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !