Me That's Who !

                                                               Right she's gone ! Gone to get her hair done , my son is her hairdresser and a wonderful hairdresser he is . They will have plenty of bitching time , and thats allowed as they both do it so well . I am missing her already , like the hairs that have gone A.W.O.L on the top of my head . Isn't it amazing how every other area of your body sprouts hairs , and in some places so uncomfortable , but the place you want them to grow , well lets just say your body is not listening .
                                                               I am sitting here enjoying a coffee , my chores have been done . The floor has been sucked clean , and then it was washed as my wonderful wife trained me to . What will I do till 5 p.m ?
                                                               I will shower next , and then maybe have lunch ? Yes thats what I'll do , and after that I think its time for the karaoke machine to come out . Sounds good ! I love singing , am not a great singer , but have been applauded doing my version of Sympathy for the Devil , a party piece I need add . But you get the gist of my plans for the afternoon .
                                                              Will keep you posted about any other developments ok ? Who is reading this ? Who is interested in my diary ?  Me That's Who !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !