If only For One Minute !

                                                           Am still reading " The Buddha's Guide to Happiness " , its not an easy read , but it makes a lot of sense ! Its opening my mind to myself , which if you consider yourself , your emotions and feelings are always kept in check .  Never to be open to strangers and even friends , we just don't allow ourselves to be honest and free in our expression .
                                                          I have always been of the belief , meditation , looking inward was either something to be scared of or just too hard to do . I've been trying this practice lately , not in any great shape , but enough for me to comment that its not about the amount of time you look inwardly , its about the separation of self . Setting yourself apart from happenings , is difficult , but if only for one minute it can be rewarding .
                                                         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !