Who is She ?

                                                            Doesn't she look wonderful ? Isn't she a blast ? Christ it was only yesterday that we thought we would lose her forever . How could we all have been so negative about her ? She didn't deserve our ridicule thats for sure , and she did pick herself back up when she needed to the most . She's a fighter , a hard head and a good egg ! She's the one thing that makes us want to live every day to the fullest , and she's such a great source of energy and vitality .
                                                            She has always been a true friend to me ! I look at her shining , she is always so bright , but don't underestimate her , she will go away , but always with a promise to return . There's not much more I can say about her , only you bring joy to my life , and others I need add .  Why do I have so much regard for her ? Because you she is life , she is energy , SHE IS SUNSHINE !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !