I am Boring Myself Now !

                                                            I'm lasting longer at this than I thought I would , I really didn't know there was that much going on in my head . Strange to think the thousands of thoughts , ideas , and general flim / flam that goes on in that area between  your two shoulders , a truly amazing piece of  machinery .
                                                           What's your favourite part of your body ? I have thought long and hard about this one , and my own preference is for my Belly . It used to be a lot flatter , and slimmer , I used to be able to do belly exercises but not any more . It has given in to gravity , and is rounder than it has ever been . No matter I like it , it is starting to define me and am comfortable for it to be the way it is .
                                                           There was a time when I would be holding my breath in all day , you know , to give the illusion of slender ! Then at the end of the day it was time to exhale , what a relief , I really don't miss this course of body torture . I am quite happy now to relax my belly , god knows I've worked it very hard . What with what went in there , and more importantly what came out .
                                                           What we put our bodies through is a marathon of abuse , over indulgence and  total neglect . How it keeps coming back is beyond me , and repairing itself , we should really have more respect for it . I am boring myself now !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !