Those trousers really look good on You !

                                                          Was wondering about what we were gonna talk about today , it seems every time I try to do this there appears a huge wall in front of me preventing me from doing so . This wall is a secret wall cause I'm the only one who can see it . You can't see my wall and I cannot see yours , kinda pisses me off a little ! But where would we be without these walls ? You'd have to be honest every minute of every day , you'd actually have to say how you felt about everything honestly and without recourse . How does that sound ? Remembering you cannot cheat or hold back your honest answers , with diversion or distraction . Lets see !
                                                          God I look terrible in the morning having just woken says I ! Yes you do look like shit , you're gonna have to do something about your snoring its driving me mental , says she !
                                                          Does my ass look huge in these trousers says she ? Of course it looks huge , because it is huge , in fact its gigantic , honesty is always the best policy says I smiling !
                                                          Instead of the way it is !
                                                          God I look terrible in the morning having just woken up says I ! No not at all , must have been the way you were sleeping , and by the way your snoring wasn't as bad as it normally is says she !
                                                          Does my ass look huge in these trousers says she ! You have the nicest ass I have ever seen , in fact its still as pretty and firm as its always been . And those trousers really compliment it says I , still smiling !
                                                          You look at both these settings , and then tell me honesty is the best policy .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !