Just Quite Special !

                                                     I watched a great movie last night , called " Northern Soul " set in Lancashire in the 70's . Jesus it brought me right back to my roots . My wife and I cringed at some of the stuff that went on , knowing thats exactly  how it was back then . Great performances from all involved and a cameo from Lisa Stansfield . If you were around then , in the 70's , well then you'll appreciate it , and am very sure even if you weren't it'll still blow you away .
                                                     Its an independent jobbie , so don't expect gloss or glamour , its as it was a quite honest and telling piece of cinema . I won't say anything about plot or ending , suffice to say the story and the era was just quite sp
ecial !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !