Accepting the loss of your Freedom !

                                                                 Whats the worst you could do , take away my freedom to communicate , my ability to observe and report ? Or just eliminate my desire to be critical of all the bullshit that surrounds me . You can try , you can even overburden me with your outrageous taxes and rules . You can limit my involvement in creative ventures by erecting huge obstacles . You can destroy those bridges that were built previously to assist us all on our journey through life , but you will never , repeat never take away my hunger for liberty , my hunger for truth , and my voracious appetite for knowledge !
                                                                  The world has entered a new phase , truth is being denied , rules are being broken by the rulemakers , honesty and privacy are but a thing of the past and whats worse given away by ourselves to media who require our every little detail so you can participate . These media machines , are designed to attract you , they're also cosmetically agreeable to our eyes . They  offer the mind games and happy themes , but need your acceptance of their rules so you can participate . They also want to be able to intercept your messages , your videos , they want your personalities ! When downloading an app next time , when you allow them access to all your information , for once check out what you're agreeing to and read the fine print . You no longer have the ability to just melt into a crowd . Your print , your detail is there and being watched ! Scary  to say the least !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !