W.T.F.is Going On ?

                                                              I had a conversation with my wife today , now there's a thing ! It involved the speaking and singing of the English language . I was listening to payphone by Maroon 5 and we were singing along as you do , then it got to the rapping part and she looked at me and I looked at her and not another word was sang by either of us after that ! It kinda ruined it for me , not a word was understandable and it wasn't even entertaining . Now I know some people will say , this is how it is now , these are the styles now , and rapping is the way to go . Not in my estimation it isn't , its basic far  too basic for me ! Some of the music composed by these artists is wonderful , absolutely wonderful , until its destroyed by bad lyrics , bad voices , if you could call them that .
                                                              Then you get to the abuse of the English language proper , and the abuse of the female sex , with BITCH being the only way to describe a child , a girl , a woman , you get the message . Maybe its too late to turn this round , even the English are using American slang / rap in their everyday conversations ! Someone please explain to me W.T.F. is going on ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !