Long Slender Pipes !

                                                             I've never been addicted to anything , be it substance abuse , alcohol , or gambling . I am addicted to something else though ! Those long slender pipes of tobacco filled paper . Now there's an addiction ! None of your easy peasy heroin here , none of your arty farty gin bottles here . No no no , I am an addict to the smoke filled lungs beneath my chest , that heave and strain everytime I breathe . Can't say I love the position I have put myself in , but I can think of more stupid ways to fill your days and your lungs . Tomorrow I am cutting myself down to one pack a day (hopefully) and I will endeavour to cut it down even further . I honestly cannot foresee a time when I will be nicotine free , but I will try
Me on The Left !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !