Pleasurable Pursuits !

                                                        Ok then , lets take a break from doom and gloom ! Had a call this morning from a good friend who advised me that worrying too much about the shit thats happening can be very upsetting , and lead to alcohol abuse and more importantly addiction . So I have taken his advice and relaxed my viewing of these episodes . I'm really chompin at the bit though to ignore such good advice . Stop , stop , get your head together and think of pleasurable pursuits , or even sporting things . By the way  just in case you missed it West Ham Utd. beat Man City 2-1 , now that was pleasurable and am quite happy to pass this information over . Thank you !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !