Infested by Charlatans !

                                                              Whats in an opinion ? Where do you have to go to get yours heard ? More importantly though , the sense that your opinion and the views you take on things are all part of you thinking in a certain way . Obviously influenced by other things and people , but at the end of the day how you ingest and formulate this information is yours , yours only and nobody else's .
                                                              That gets me to the point in this piece of genius , you're in a gathering of people , maybe five maybe ten .Could be even more , the amount is insignificant , you are talking to someone and are oblivious to whats going on elsewhere . Happy in your very important conversation someone imposes themselves in your space ! You either accept their interference , or simply explain you don't like imposition . Me I never like imposition , it always gives the impression of not being in control of your own space . You see I love my own space , so much so  I suppose sometimes it ,  can appear irritating , and bad mannered . I never would be bad mannered , but I will always defend my bubble .
                                                              I will invite you into my bubble , I can even share my bubble , but dare anyone assume that my bubble is to be taken advantage of , or misused .
                                                              Everyone has their own bubble , appreciate it , marvel it , take heed of its composition and always understand in your bubble you will not , I repeat not , allow it to be infested by charlatans posing as friends . Bullies in the guise of supporters , or fools attempting to appear enlightened .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !